Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University is among the top Universities to pursue MBBS in Russia. The University is located in Simferopol in Crimea, Russia. The institute is considered to be one of the most prominent Medical Schools of Russia.
In 1918, Crimea Federal University came to be known as the Medical Faculty of Taurida University. However, in the year 1931, it became known as Crimea Medical Institute. In 1995, this University was renamed in honor of Sergey Ivanovich Georgievsky (Rector of the University from 1951 to 1970). Later, in 1998, it became one of the top Universities with the 4th highest accreditation level.
- The students need to attain the age of 17 years at the time of application to the university.
- The applicant should get at least 50% in Class 12 from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or some other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- According to the recent notification by MCI (Medical Council of India-Board of Governors), Indian medical applicants who intend to get admission in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify NEET.
- Proper understanding of the English language is compulsory and the aspirants must have attained a minimum of 65%
Crimea Federal University Faculties
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Pediatrics
Crimea Federal University Facilities
Crimea Federal University offers all the opportunities for students and tries to understand their aspirations. The International Center was made by the University as a feature of its obligation to the internationalization of its exercises and projects. A complete support facility is provided to the foreign students of the universities. There is an annual function held inside the university campus. Students can also participate in folk dance programmes called "Youth". The college also includes a pop dance group, a ballet show group, an amateur theater group, and a break dance group.
The hostels of Crimea Federal University are situated inside the university campus. The rooms can accommodate 3 to 5 people depending upon the size of the room. Each floor includes two different kitchens where the students can cook for themselves. Additionally, mainland food (Indian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Arabic cooking) is provided in the college canteen.
Get Notifications and Updates
Get the Latest Updates about Admissions and Exam Notifications