Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is a bachelor’s programme which covers information related to the homeopathic medical framework. The duration of this course varies from 4 to 5 years which includes one year of compulsory internship. Aspirants looking for admission for this course are required to qualify entrance tests such as NEET, KEAM, PUCET, IPU CET, etc.
Prior to the entrance exam, candidates need to meet the eligibility criterions as recommended by the governing authority. These criterions may vary from college to college, yet the essential standard for every candidate willing to pursue this course remains the same. The candidates are required to have attained at least 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 examinations. Additionally, candidates must be of at least 17 years old at the time of application.
BHMS includes several opportunities in case a candidate wishes to go for higher education. The demand for homeopathic specialists has rapidly increased after the Covid-19 pandemic hit the world. Generally, homeopathy is viewed as the third biggest medical field in India which provides clinical help to a number of individuals.
Why choose BHMS?
- Homeopathy is a holistic methodology which includes learning about naturopathic care and healing arts. Practitioners observe how patients respond to their environmental elements and the way in which their lifestyle and other hereditary qualities affect their health.
- Since this approach is practised everywhere, homeopathic specialists are required in all parts of the world.
- Remuneration of a BHMS graduate is by and large higher than that of an Ayurvedic specialist. Students can likewise find government jobs as well.
- The difficulty level of the educational program is by and large lower than that of Ayurvedic studies.
- The career scope of BHMS is more than that of other medical practices. The opportunities are immense since homeopathy is practised around the world.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age at the time of application.
- They must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th examinations with Physics/Chemistry/Biology and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates are required to qualify the entrance test for admission.
- Additionally, candidates need to get at least 50% in their 10+2 examinations to apply for this course, in India, and they ought not be over 17 years at the hour of admission. The counselling might be directed online due to covid.